Thursday, March 22, 2007

Alfresco Blogging

Sitting outside this morning with my laptop, I actually noticed a variety of insects in the garden and the occasional arrival and departure of some small birds. There is wildlife in Jakarta but because I spend most of my time indoors, either at home or school, I rarely notice it. There are certainly some beautiful butterflies or kupu-kupu as they're known in these parts. I have grown insulated and disconnected from my environment.

Ah well, as the day warmed up, I'm ashamed to say that I retreated to the comfort of my study and played around a little more with Adobe Photoshop. The thing about a bald head is that it is just so bald and what better way to add interest than by growing horns, which I've done. I like the look but in a conservative country like Indonesia it would probably lead to the revocation of my work visa. So let's keep it a secret, shall we.


No comments: