Tuesday, March 20, 2007

The Equinox Cometh


It's nearly here, the vernal equinox in the Northern Hemisphere, when the Sun reaches the first point of Aries and the days and nights are of equal length. Of course, in Jakarta, the event marks the autumnal equinox because the city is just a little south of the equator and it will occur at 7am. The configuration of the planets at this time is unusual in that all the planets (including the Sun and Moon) are contained within an arc of about 135 degrees with Saturn spendidly isolated and diametrically opposite this grouping. This would be an interesting planetary pattern to be born under.

Meanwhile, I've been making use of my holiday time by adding the ability to receive postings to my blog via email or a blog feed accumulator. Furthermore, my old blog postings from my Geocities blog have been transferred to:


and I've resurrected my Geocities site at:


for professional purposes, specifically to start working on my curriculum vitae. I've already put a rough draft up and will refine it over the next few weeks.

My Google site at:


will be used as a personal, rather than professional, website. I've just got a basic opening page up at the moment with a link to my old blog entries. I'm basically having a bit of a tidy up and reorganization of my cybersites in an effort to avert cyberchaos. Such an enterprise is of course appropriately Saturnian because Saturn represents the psychic urge toward structure and categorization (amongst other things).

No comments: